Feedbacks

excellent,very satisfied,thank you.all my friends like them,and ive told them,where and who i got them from,thanks again. Get this Widget

Friday, June 3, 2011

Rose gold wire crocheted YoolaCuff bracelet


For some time now I've been on a hunt after rose gold tube clasps for my YoolaCuff , a wire crocheted bracelet cuff.
I dont think there is one etsy seller I didnt nag about this, plus all loacl supply shops I know.
and finally yesterday just before I was about to give up and send for  plating in rose gold my usual yellow gold filled clasp, i found them !!!!! they are just slightly shorter but they are perfect.

I started the hunt for one very dear client that eventually settled for orange wire cuff with yellow gold filled clasps, which turned out stunning ! and continued for another dear client that will I'm sure appreciate the results of my hunt, both already have YoolaCuff in other colors  :) one in silver and one in yellow gold.

But to be honest  the one that would be the most happy would be me..... because along the search I developed a strong MUST HAVE for a rose gold cuff of my own......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails