Feedbacks

excellent,very satisfied,thank you.all my friends like them,and ive told them,where and who i got them from,thanks again. Get this Widget

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Crocheted wire jewelry - behind the scene

Crocheted wire jewelry - behind the scene
A glimpse to how and where i crochet me jewelry, of course its only the the crocheting itself, the assembling and metalworking is done on a proper table.... no escape...

In the image:
my "portable work corner" : i.e. my plastic milky suitcase
my crochet hooks
my "crocheted handmade" tools - the way to start any of my designs
my beloved gold filled wire spool (the silver sneaked out of the frame)
color wire for experiments
experimental pieces in process
my TO DO notebook
and most important my "recipe crochet notebook" where i write down all the patterns and little tips for myself, what not to do next time i repeat a design, how much wire to leave etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails