Feedbacks

excellent,very satisfied,thank you.all my friends like them,and ive told them,where and who i got them from,thanks again. Get this Widget

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

YooLa's Bridal jewelry collection



What would be a more perfect timing for writing about Brides and weddings then now, when we are in the middle of THE wedding season. I must admit that i myself got married in the winter but i totally understand people that want to celebrate in the summer, everything is bright and open and happy.

People have been telling me for a long time now that several of my jewelry are perfect for brides, and that i must find a way to offer my relevant designs for brides, either for themselves or for their bridesmaids.

So I decided that as a start i will make it easier for brides to be to find me, i started a section on my etsy shop dedicated to Bridal jewelry where i gathered all my items that i think match best this category.

If i try to describe what goes into this category, i picked the items that are especially glamorous and that give a sense of elegance and sophistication, pearls certainly go into this category as well as bright silver and gold.

I can already write some success under this category and cant wait to get photos from my brides and bridesmaids.

2 comments:

  1. I am writing to congratulate you on your excellent work, it has impressed me a lot, especially this collection.
    Congratulations on your new fan .!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails