Feedbacks

excellent,very satisfied,thank you.all my friends like them,and ive told them,where and who i got them from,thanks again. Get this Widget

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I LOVE museum shops



I LOVE museum shops, this is the place where I do most of my shoppings when going abroad and want to buy souvenirs for myself and others. When my kids were younger i used to bring them quality coloring booklets and other arty stuff.
As a designer it was one of my aims, to have my designs offered in a museum shop, its not like having a show in a museum but the appeal is great .
So I'm glad to tell you all that my items are now available both in Tel Aviv museum of Modern Art shop and Tikotin museum shop in Haifa.
So now when you come visiting Israel and dont have the time to pop in to my studio you know where to find my designs......

4 comments:

  1. Congrads!
    really impressive, I also love museum shops
    and the usually have great stuff!
    Im sure you will sell out there in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats indeed! I am trying to get some of my work into a museum shop. I've gotten some wonderful gifts there and I think it will be a good place for your jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulation Yael , this is fantastic, so classy to sell on museum shop( also like them)
    Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!
    Your items are perfect for the museum shop!
    Wish you success!!
    Sigalit Alcalai

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails