Feedbacks

excellent,very satisfied,thank you.all my friends like them,and ive told them,where and who i got them from,thanks again. Get this Widget

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A pearl on a curl



A friend needed (desperately) a last minute touch for her evening outfit for an important event, the outfit had a deep cleavage ....
So - since I'm such a good friend always ready to help those in need... especially when design issues pop up... since it was a last minute thing I couldn't start from scratch, I prepared her a last minute improvisation by taking half a curl from my Goldilocks earrings and hung it on a large loop. to this I added a wonderful large fresh water pearl to give it some weight and to increase the movement of the flexible curl.

The outcome in my eye is very feminine and design wise a nice combination of a trendy jewel with a classic touch.
With the photo I'm not yet quite happy, I think it will have to be taken on a live model, meaning sometime over the rainbow or just over this super busy period.

The curl is created using a tiny crochet hook in a rare technique as most my pieces are...
The chain is 20"(52cm) long and the curl with the pearl are additional 2"(5cm) .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails