Feedbacks

excellent,very satisfied,thank you.all my friends like them,and ive told them,where and who i got them from,thanks again. Get this Widget

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Violet, purple & lavender



I'm not sure if its the weather, my personal mood or current fashion trends.... its so hard to tell when things actually come from within our inspiration and when it was planted in our heads/eyes/hearts
Anyway violet, purple, lavender and their extended family related colors are the stars of my current designs.
Here are some samples.....

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful ! Now I bought your tutorial and tried to made a pixiebead I even have more
    admiration for your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE love LOVE love your new colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love purple and what you've made with it ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails